Wednesday 9 November 2016

JACK NOT SURE OF PLAYING FOR ARSENAL AGAIN















Arsenal loanee Jack Wilshere declares he is not certain he will play for Arsenal again.

Jack wilshere now plays consistently with Bournemouth after the club got him on loan from Arsenal last summer speaks,
"It's difficult for me to say because I love Arsenal and I've had great times there, and they've been great for me, and I can still see myself playing there.
"But who knows what the future holds? I've got a year left when I go back there.
"At the moment I'm just trying to have a season where it puts me in a good position at the end of the year, I'm improved as a player and Arsenal want me back, and we'll see where we go from there.
"I always thought to myself 'of course I love Arsenal' but if there comes a time where I have to leave, then I have to leave, you know? If I go back and I'm not going to be playing, then, of course, I have to think about things.
"But at the moment I'm concentrating on Bournemouth. I want to put myself in a position where I go back next year and I'm a better player, and I'm fitter, and I can prove to people I can play week in, week out, and I'm ready for the challenge."
Wilshere, who has played over 100 Premier League games for Arsenal but spent almost the entirety of last season out with injury, insists he has no issues with manager Wenger.
The midfielder says he would be delighted if the Gunners won the title in his absence.
"I spoke to Arsene before I went to Bournemouth and he said I would play, but I wanted more than that," he said. "I wanted to be an important player for the team and play week in, week out - from the start - and I just got the feeling I needed a change if I was to experience that.
"I spoke to him on the phone, I didn't speak to him in person, so it was hard to tell (if he wanted to keep me). I said to him I wanted to play and he'd already had a feeling that I wanted to go on loan because my agent had spoken to Dick Law (contract negotiator), and I think he'd had the chance to think about it, and when I spoke to him he said 'it's fine'.
"I knew that they'd got a strong squad this year, they were in a good position when I left, so of course I want them to win the league. For the manager, especially, I'd be delighted.

"I know that he really believes in that squad and he's worked hard over the years. He's taken a lot of stick from people but I think that's always been his goal. It's the Premier League, he's working towards that and they've got a great chance this year."

No comments:

Post a Comment