Friday 30 May 2014

YAYA : MY FUTURE

Yaya Toure: Manchester City midfielder has nothing planned

Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has told French radio station RFI that he has 'nothing planned' for his future after the World Cup.

Toure's future with the Premier League champions has come in for speculation after his agent suggested the Ivory Coast midfielder was underappreciated and disrespected at City.
The 31-year-old subsequently backed his agent's comments before acknowledging that he would be interested in returning to former club Barcelona before the end of his career.
And, speaking to France Football earlier this week, Toure appeared to suggest he would be attracted by Paris Saint-Germain when asked about the possibility of playing for the French champions.
However, Toure has now sought to clarify his comments by stating that he has no transfer in the pipeline once he has played for the Ivory Coast at the World Cup in Brazil.
"For the moment, there's nothing planned," Toure told RFI. "Too many things have been said, that annoyed me.
"I want to take advantage of this opportunity to put things into context. It's very important.
"I simply said that it was nice to be a player who is quite coveted and it was an honour to play for PSG.
"My goal is the World Cup. The country awaits us."
Reports in France had claimed that PSG would turn to Toure if Marco Verratti moved on this summer and, in the France Football interview, the City midfielder confirmed he has left things in the hands of his agent.
"Given the magnificent season Manchester City have had, everyone talks about me and everything is open," Toure said in France Football.
"My agent, Dimitry (Seluk), is hanging on the telephone and he knows what he has to do, I have complete confidence in him.
"Nobody knows what can happen tomorrow, my attention is on the World Cup and we will see afterwards.
"Yes, I have said I would like to finish my career at Barcelona. You never know because football moves quickly, you never know."


No comments:

Post a Comment