Wednesday 12 October 2016

POGBA EXPLAINS PREFERRED POSITION













Pogba explains his preferred position in the midfield ahead of the Manchester united and Liverpool match.

The France midfielder has made a mixed start to life at Old Trafford since his big-money transfer back to the club from Juventus in the summer.
Pogba has scored one goal for the Red Devils, a header in the 4-1 win over Leicester, but is yet to produce the consistent performances expected of him.
The midfielder scored France’s winner with a brilliant long-rage strike in their 1-0 win over the Netherlands in their most recent World Cup qualifier.
And Pogba has lifted the lid on his preferred position as Manchester United now turn their attentions back to Premier League affairs.
Pogba is quoted by daily express “I try to adapt myself [in my new position in midfield].
“I am a player who will rather [push] forward. The coach gave me instructions, I try to follow them.
“I have to be more sober and clean, I have to retrieve balls and make defensive efforts.
“It cost me a bit to play differently, much like (Andrea) Pirlo. I have to play, be there to recover and play more for the team.

“Our goal is to go to the World Cup. Today, we took some good points. It was a good first half and it was a little more laborious second. But we’re happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment