Wednesday 12 October 2016

ZOLA TIPS CONTE FOR SUCCESS
















Former Chelsea star Gianfranco Zola has tipped his fellow Italian Chelsea coach for success at Stamford bridge

According to reports from  Daily Star , he said  "It's an advantage that Chelsea are not in the Champions League, said the former Chelsea player, who made over 200 top flight appearances for the Blues between 1996 and 2003.
"I think it can be a good point. It will obviously be about how quick they are going to change into the new system and how the players are going to settle. But I have confidence.
The Italian went on to say "I know Conte is a hard-working coach. I'm sure they will make the most of it. I'm positive about that.
"I think the team started very well and then they had a little setback. But now it seems to be that they are picking up again.

"It's normal, it's a process and I can see the potential to get better and better."

No comments:

Post a Comment