Saturday 19 April 2014

CHELSEA MIDFIELDER WANTS PERMANENT VALENCIA DEAL



On loan Valencia central midfielder Oriol Romeu has admitted that he is keen to stay with the Spanish club beyond the summer, as reported by soccersniper

The Spanish under-21 international failed to make much of an impact at Chelsea since he signed from Barcelona back in 2001 and will be allowed to leave this summer.
Romeu has been a bit-part player for struggling Valencia this season but wants to make his switch to back to La Liga a permanent one.
Romeu is waiting for Chelsea to tell him exactly where his future lies with one year left on his current contract.
“I’m very happy here,” Romeu told Marca.
“The latest we know is that Valencia are happy with me and they would like me to stay. I’m very comfortable here, but we’ll have to wait until the end of the season.
“I still have a year on my contract and anything can happen. It’s up to Chelsea to decide.” 
KC UMEOKAFOR 

No comments:

Post a Comment